Friday, October 26, 2012

Wonder Boy Cosplay






So, okay I know this isn't an illustration but it's my first serious cosplay! I made the costume myself (with some help from my mom and my awesome roommates Ilana and Mady) and I'm really proud of it. 

If ya can't tell who the heck I'm supposed to be, I'm Hank Venture as Wonder Boy from the Venture Brothers. 

I wore this at New York Comic Con this year. Not a lot of people could figure out who I was (I got a lot of "Rainbow Bright's" and "Gay Robins") But when people did know, they got excited...and I feel I should mention Doc and Jackson complimented me on it during the Q and A portion of "Let's All Smoking!" 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Cosplay Sara. I wanted to go to Comic-Con last year but school and stuff got in the way. I googled the character you did ( I watch Venture Bros. Very scarcely not due to lack of interest but due to lack of time and you did an incredible job on the costume!

    ReplyDelete