Sunday, January 6, 2013

Be Excellent To Each Other and Party On Dudes!




More Bill and Ted fanart - because I've been introducing the movie to a lot of people lately (I can't believe how many people have never seen it) and I've been watching the Hannah Barbara cartoon as well...which is SURPRISINGLY good, by the way! Yeah, it's typical "Saturday Morning Cartoon" cheese, but for Bill and Ted? That kind of works! Plus the show has some pretty strong in betweens, great voice work from Alex Winter, Keanu Reeves and George Carlin, really great character designs for the Bill and Ted, and some genuinely funny jokes inbetween all the cheese - which is fun anyway! You should check it out:



But anyway - this is just more inking practice, as well as having fun with Bill and ted's designs. I based my designs off of the designs used in the series a little bit (especially Ted) but I played with it a bit too.

Also, more crazy 80's patterned bgs from this radical tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment