Thursday, April 4, 2013

MOCCA! THIS WEEKEND!

Hey you! Yes! YOU! You gonna be in NYC this weekend, April 6th and 7th? Well you should go to MOCCA! There's gonna be a lot of great artists this year, and I split half a table with my bud, Mady G. Mady will be selling some sweet swag. And I'll be selling..



+My Comic, "Two Dirty Hippies!" - The full color, 16 page story about a young hippie girl who finds her true love in Sasquatch. I printed a very limited run of this first edition of only 40 copies so get 'em before they're gone! 



+Prints! I'll also be selling 11x17 prints of both my Freaked poster and my Bluntman and Chronic poster!



AND if you buy either my comic or a print you'll get a FREE BONUS PRINT of my Clerks Illustration!

AND I'll also be selling sketch commissions! Throw some money at me and watch the monkey dance. Or draw, in this case...

So come on down to table B46! Even if you just want a free high-five bro-fists are a buck fifty though...


No comments:

Post a Comment